Integral Blue, LLC is seeking an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Project Manager Assistant (PMA) that will be responsible for the supporting Project Managers and Vice Presidents with the delivery of ITS projects from project estimating and bidding through final project acceptance as well as a wide range of other internal and external company initiatives. This position will work out of our Corporate Office in Madison Heights, MI.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good technical writing skills
- Good problem solving and analytical ability
- Must handle confidential information responsibly
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, related bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Support with bids, estimates, and proposal development including detailed “take-offs,” specification review, and graphical presentation.
- Execute teaming agreements or Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Manage or assist with project Invoicing and payments
- Execute project initiation and project closeout procedures
- Develop a project schedule
- Assist with Labor Projections
- Attend project meetings and develop agendas and meeting minutes
- Assist PMs with project budget management
- Successfully communicate project scope and requirements to subcontractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Execute subcontracts and other contractual documents
- Communicate with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Assist PMs with scheduling work for engineering staff and field technicians.
- Coordinating with inspectors of when field work is scheduled.
- Developing Request for Information (RFIs) to clarify project scope.
- Develop project asset management databases
- Maintain, augment, and improve a library of reusable components, templates, and processes and improve quality for future work
- Management of conference and training registration and planning
- Marketing coordination including improving IB’s webpage, trade showing planning, updating marketing material, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have ability to manage and prioritize many tasks with multiple project managers, changing priorities as necessary.
- Must have ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Must have ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and an effective team player.
- Must have ability to interact effectively, cooperatively, and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others.
- Ability to present ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
Integral Blue, LLC provides a competitive employment package which including:
- Competitive wage compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision group benefits options
- Short Term Disability option
- Company paid Basic Life \ AD&D and Long Term Disability coverage’s
- Supplemental Life \ AD&D insurance options
- 401k with match of 50% up to 6% of annual income
- Education assistance
Please visit our “About” page to check out our updated Vision, Mission and Core Values!
Interested candidates may fill out the web submission form on this page and upload their resume -OR- email their resume to email@example.com with “PMA” specified in the subject line.
Integral Blue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer